ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

suspension options

clio 200
its come time too lower the 200, its just gonna be springs for now

my options are eibach,h&r or apex.

dont think the eibach is enough of a drop although im guessing they would be good springs as i had eibach on my fiesta st and they were good

h&r are very good and a nice drop i had them on my 197, but are harder to get and more expensive

and apex are the cheapest and with a decent drop but not sure wat they will be like quality wise or ride quality wise as ive never used them before

looking for anyine who has pic of their cars on either of these? and wat option uz think is best for me to go for

Black Clio GT
H&R are best on the market for spring kits then eibach closely behind, dont bother with apex, cheap suspension and rs200 will not have a good out come.......

h&r lower 30mm front 40mm rear, eibachs 20mm front 30mm rear. h&R are around £215 and eibachs are around £155
might want to get some 15mm or 20mm spacers too, should give it a mean stance!!??

Last edited:
  clio 200
yeah h&r were good on my 197 to, think ill go for that, wont bother with the spacers thought about for my 197 seemingly maked the back end a bit skitish? would look good tho