ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension/geo setup

I have fitted new coilovers, and I have had my tracking done however after doing Mallory I feel my car would benefit from a Geo sat up as the camber is more aggressive on the passenger side than the driver-side.

Im based in Swadlincote/derby but just wondered if anybody had any recommendations as to where to take to that is decent and not expensive???

BG182ff,explod Focus
These guys did my ep3. They do loads of Civic race cars and they all started on Clios.

http://areamotorsport.co.uk/

Dave does plenty of race prep for various types of cars as well as being part of the pit crew for one of the KX Clio's in the Clio Cup series so you'll be in safe hands with him.
Just be careful of the shop dog, likes to pee on the feet of people he hasn't seen before.
Easy enough for you to get to too, up the A50 to the Blythe Bridge roundabout, turn right and keep going until you get to the Draycot Arms on your left and take that road, keep going all the way to the end and turn right, go past the petrol station and take the next left then just drive down there until you get to the sign that says MB Breakers and they are next door.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
I have fitted new coilovers, and I have had my tracking done however after doing Mallory I feel my car would benefit from a Geo sat up as the camber is more aggressive on the passenger side than the driver-side.

Im based in Swadlincote/derby but just wondered if anybody had any recommendations as to where to take to that is decent and not expensive???
It's a shame I'm not in Swadlincote anymore as I'd have set your camber and tracking for you!