ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension 182 ff

Inferno 182FF
i have just bought a 182 with both cup packs and i am looking for a better set up for the road as its a daily hack i am after a comfy ride after coming from a coilovered car

i have been looking around but seem to be limited by the fact my struts are 60mm

i like to look of the sportlines with the koni dampers but cant find one with the correct bolt spacing?

what are the best options for a nice little drop but a comfy ride.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
you kinda answered your own question..sportlines give a little drop and will still keep the handling, not sure if they do koni dampers in ff fitment. you say coilovers are out of the qustion so doesnt leave you much :dapprove:

Inferno 182FF
no no i am open to coilovers just the sets i have seen seem to be rock hard ones with a softer setting would be a good option as i can drop it how i want i suppose!

Lotus Elise
The ultimate road setup is the Trophy Sachs dampers. Once unpinned, geo and ARB its a superb all round set-up, and hugely goo fun on track too.

182cup & 172 racecar
i have just bought a 182 with both cup packs and i am looking for a better set up for the road as its a daily hack i am after a comfy ride after coming from a coilovered car

​Why do you want to change it at all?? I don't understand. Standard set up is perfect for the road,Renault know a thing or two you know.

Personaly I don't think the trophy setup is all that good, stock isn't half bad least you can drive down a bumpy road without pain.