ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surround speaker stands

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
How do.

Just purchased a nice Samsung home cinema kit. What are you guys doing with the front/rear speakers? Optimum mounting should be at ear level, so I presume I need some stands? I was looking at something like these (maybe)?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-stands-brackets/peerless/spk510/peer-spk510-blk

not sure what they look like in the flesh though :S....... Any other suggestions, or links/pics of nice looking stands post away!

Cheers

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Front stands at ear level.

Rears should optimally be above ear level but it can be quite hard to find the right stands to accommodate this and then position these. I wish I had gone for taller rear stands but at 1m tall they would look odd and too big in my room, not to mention further risk of knocking them over.

Go to Richer Sounds and have a look at those, if you have small speakers they might do the job well.