ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

surface scuffs on alloys.

FF Titanium 182
Got some light surface marks on the spokes of my alloys i was going to have a look at the weekend, was thinking of giving my poorboys SSR2.5 a go as they are literally only surface and then seal them over any ideas?

FF Titanium 182
Any thoughts? Didnt want to use anything like SRP as it would probably just fill them in want to try and remove as many as possible.

Defo needs a refurb at Lepsons for £600.

Sure the SSR range would do some good. Never been a fan of them. If you can get something a little "better" like the 3M or Menzerna, apply that by hand with a cutting pad or MF pad. Should shift it depending on the severity.

FF Titanium 182
Defo needs a refurb at Lepsons for £600.

Sure the SSR range would do some good. Never been a fan of them. If you can get something a little "better" like the 3M or Menzerna, apply that by hand with a cutting pad or MF pad. Should shift it depending on the severity.
Im going to try and shift it by hand though? Wasnt going to use a machine as they are only very faint i will get a picture up.

FF Titanium 182
IMG_20150520_195905_zpsq6xiaeeq.jpg