ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

suprise when i got home

There was a white one in my work carpark last week.. thought some chav had kitted a 1.2 up... clearly not lol.

b/g 182, meg tourer
o right, I am looking to get some new wheels but not just because people on here dont like them, just because there not turnis and there abit different they become chavvy n horrible :S

i dont have turinis or 182 wheels or 2118's on my car... i still dont like the wheels on the blue car tho. dont suit a clio without making it look a bit chavvy to be honest. the rest of the blue car looks good.
the white car im not keen on at all tbh

Stagecoach Ticket
I really do not like them dealer editions tbh, but only because the wheels look like wolfrace prosprints and the stickers are abit loud :dapprove: .

blue clio looks alright i think

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Don't the dealers sell them pre chavved now? Looks awful.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
your just askin for people to wanna race you to see how fast it is lol to there surprise, its a 1.2 with more weight added lol

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
not for me. also, is it just my screen or is the bodykit a different shade of white to the car?

Swift Sport
They are meant to be badged as Clio GTI's

...and yes they're 1.2's

could've looked good... but... FAIL!!

Nice try Renault ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
wtf is the yellowy/white gash about! surely if your a dealer you know
someone is going to notice if its a s**t looking kit and the wrong colour.
but then again they must be targeting the right people!
blue one looks nice without the wheels.
did i mention brap brap!

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
yeh still go down, sorry bout the other week when i was right infront of u, i totally forgot about looking out 4 u till we set of n the misses said did u see that guy of that website lol

What happens in rochdale on a tuesday??? Im i missing something? Im only over in oldham!

gav

seen the blue clio round oldham/rochdale too! are there meets in rochdale? hope its not just hangin bout in McDonalds car park on Sandbrook Park lol :rasp:

MODDED 172
Wheels on your car look fine to me its all a matter of what you like and being different. nice onefor being a shepherd and not the sheep like most

Do you live in the SE? One of the garages around here is flogging them like that. I pissed myself when I seen one in the metal. Looks like its been driven through Halfrauds by Stevie Wonder!