ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

supersprint manifold and exhaust

allo there...had a supersprint exhaust manifold and backbox installed into my 1.4L 16v clio (01 model) on friday...

amazingly it has changed the whole character of the engine....used to be that on 1st and 2nd gear, could feel the restriction of the piping around 3000 rpm when taking off hard...as though there was a chokepoint...now, its all gone and the engine has become really free-revving at all RPM...pulls better with lighter foot pressure on the loud pedal and the rear box sounds a treat!!!

the supersprint stuff is all stainless steel and i have to say i am well chuffed with this new-found eagerness in my clio...but me bank account isnt! :D cost me the equivalent of ukp700...oh, with thermal wrap around the manifold as well...

*sigh*...the price i have to pay for being a renault enthusiast in singapore...

182 cup pack

Next step is reprogramming the ecu and than u will have a 1st stage clio.

Nice work but the price was much.

fred, only have pic of the exhaust...the manifold hidden within so cant see a thing, which is a pity cos the thermo wrap was orange...something rather different...will post pic later this week as soon as i get time to take em...as for those pads, please contact me via email @ mailto:konahead@renaultcarclub.com">konahead@renaultcarclub.com as i do not come in here all that often.

GRC79...next step will be either a dastek unichip or another piggyback chip made in japan...but oh man...it will cost around 400 quid...