ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharging a 172?

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
4k, f**k that! i was hoping for around £1k. think ITB's would be a better option for the power im looking at.

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
well i saw a mini supercharger for £55 on ebay so come on..... didnt think i was that far out.

lol

Nobody ever questions the £120/hr that accountants charge to add up their bills.

But engineer something from scratch.......whats that worth, £100-£200.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
lol

Nobody ever questions the £120/hr that accountants charge to add up their bills.

my accountant charges more than that :dapprove:

probably because all the cash you throw his way is so heavy that his back hurts.

Workers comp.

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
4k, f**k that! i was hoping for around £1k. think ITB's would be a better option for the power im looking at.

not really mate, ur looking about the same for ITB`s then cams on top!! stop being tight n get ur money out LOL :rasp:

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
lol

100-200 quid a hour, u having a laugh!!!

1997 Mk1 Megane 2.0 16v
surely you wouldnt use the standard inlet on a SC conversion, it'd be from the outlet of the SC straight into the 4 branches? thats if its not been IC'd first.