ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged R27 at Cadwell park and bedford

Turbo LY R27
I was at bedford om saturday with the guys from 197.net, was a really good day! And i had sunday at cadwell park for the day, was amazing, couldnt of asked for better weather!! Ive just had all the valves and springs replaced, so was a good opportunity to bed it in ;)

Enjoy

XSP_0391.jpg

XSP_0407.jpg

XSP_0067.jpg

XSP_0066.jpg

XSP_0039.jpg

XSP_0023.jpg

XSP_0626.jpg

XSP_0576.jpg

XSP_0575.jpg

XSP_0551.jpg

XSP_0550.jpg

XSP_0128.jpg

XSP_0126.jpg

XSP_0061.jpg

XSP_0060.jpg

XSP_0015.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

Turbo LY R27
that looks stunning! bet that's so much fun to drive on track with the SC.

Its unreal mate, the grip i had was insane, carried more speed than caterams and easy meat on the straights, i was amazed! Such a good car, im very chuffed :)

Renault Clio 197 Cup
Looks epic mate! Dont spose this is booked in at Constella for some fuel system work is it?

Turbo LY R27
Quaif diff
KW V3 coilovers
OZ wheels with 888's
Top mounts made in Italy with 2 deg negative camber
Full akrapovic exhaust
Matched inlets
Schrick cams
Catcam valves and springs
Fully forged engine
Supercharger running 330bhp

Early next month I'm having solid engine and gearbox mounts, new custom clutch rated to 450bhp and new brembo disks and ferodo DS performance pads.

No not my car mate, might be the guy with the 250 meg engine?!

172 cup trackday
I was at Bedford for the track day, saw your car doing howfast whilst I was having lunch, it looks and sounds great mate, nice one

Turbo LY R27
Looks incredible.

not sure if its the pics or what but it looks so effortless

Cheers mate :)

It is a very well setup car, was on rails on Sunday, even I didn't think it would grip as well as it did, it's crazy and doesn't twitch at all, doesn't move lol!! Amazing car to drive on track!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I drove a stock R27 round Cadwell and it was brilliant! I can't image how much fun a S/c R27 must be!

Would imagine you'd be dipping under 8mins at the North Loop with that spec!

ST
I drove a stock R27 round Cadwell and it was brilliant! I can't image how much fun a S/c R27 must be!

Would imagine you'd be dipping under 8mins at the North Loop with that spec!

Out the box, one of the best handling front drivers I've ever driven.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I was there at Cadwell Sunday mate, had a great day. This looked and sounded fantastic, LY really is an awesome colour in the flesh when the sun hits it :approve:

You got a link or name of photographer who was there on day