ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged exhaust note + speedo vid

On the recommended vids on the 30-100 vid. Theres a vid of "Supercharged Clio 182 335bhp" is this also yours? either way that video is friggin mental. Also love how you get from 30-60 in pretty much 2 seconds hahaha. Bet you've spent a few shiny coins on this!

Suzuki Jimny
That's what people were expecting to see with a supercharged clio, proper acceleration!

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
On the recommended vids on the 30-100 vid. Theres a vid of "Supercharged Clio 182 335bhp" is this also yours? either way that video is friggin mental. Also love how you get from 30-60 in pretty much 2 seconds hahaha. Bet you've spent a few shiny coins on this!

Not mine I'm afraid, I only have 249 bhp

Sounds beautiful.

:)

Superb car :)

Looks a lot faster than a certain other supercharged clio lol.

Looks and sounds epic. Good work :)

He has removed it, would have liked to have seen it

That's what people were expecting to see with a supercharged clio, proper acceleration!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If you play yours back at half speed, thats what his is like, lol.

where as yours, mine on low boost, and ross's which are all around the 250 mark are all pretty similar, lol.

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
If you play yours back at half speed, thats what his is like, lol.

where as yours, mine on low boost, and ross's which are all around the 250 mark are all pretty similar, lol.

Really, I know the 197 is a heavier car but with 340-360 bhp you would have thought it would still be a bit quicker than a 1*2 at 250, hard to tell from a video really especially when I haven't seen it lol maybe there's something not quite right with it.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Really, I know the 197 is a heavier car but with 340-360 bhp you would have thought it would still be a bit quicker than a 1*2 at 250, hard to tell from a video really especially when I haven't seen it lol maybe there's something not quite right with it.

He did say it was a very hot day, and TBH im sure we all know how much that can effect these cars in terms of intake temps, especially if his IC isnt great.

Was still a lovely car either way, just not as fast as I expected.