ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Super chip re-map

Impreza STI v5
Has anyone had a super chip re map done if so have they had any problems with there car not running right ie engine managment light coming on going into safe mode and basicley running like a bag o s**t had it checked by a reno specalist and he cant find anything wrong and he says to take it back to the place i got it done and get them to look at the program they put in it incase there is a problem with that

Not usualy there very good at doing it right not that I rate there work though but its rartly trouble.

Take it back and get it back to normal.

E39 M5 & Corsa track
Superchips come with a full warentee, id get the fitter to do a code read on the car, see whats causing the management light to come on, could be coincidence.

if no joy with that get the fitter to remove the chip and see if the problem goes away, if it does then there is a problem with the file

A4 oil burner !!!
I had mine superchipped after my old exhaust and a viper fitted. Ran very well with no problems or lights coming on !
Defo take it back and get them to check it