ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

supaglass

1 Series Coupe
i have got it on my car all round... but it came with it when i bought the car from renault...

v.cheapferrari
Pettsi said:
i have got it on my car all round... but it came with it when i bought the car from renault...

are you sure u have this stuff?? its very expensive & wen i was looking at buying my new car, they also said that i comess with this, but really is a thin layer that protects it from stones chipping the glass or breaking the glass even

this supaglas is amazin, its impossible to break through the window

i belive not..... tints are usally very thin, thats why i have been asking about supaglass.... i just dont think i can justify the cost at the moment,,,,

v.cheapferrari
i thought of having it done but the cost is outa my range
the best thing about it though, is that my quote came with insurance which meant that if some1 tried to break in, then the window would get replaced for free with the supaglas added