ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunset on the strip

BMW E36 328
Decided to go for some pics this evening with Alex C, Got some really decent pics of the car thanks to Alex. Quite a few new mods done recently, all comments welcome

Rob

ybsNr.jpg

coLGh.jpg

o5ExJ.jpg

fybwq.jpg

BMW E36 328
Thanks alot steve, i still need to get my oZ f1's back from powdercoating and get a set of T1R's on them, get the bumper sprayed and powdercoated and maybe invest in another cage.

Yep taking on track on the 1st sept lol at oulton park

Cheers for the comments guys

Last edited:
  Evo 8 MR
I say leave as is Rob, track car aint it. Unless it's bothering you, the bumper I mean.

200 FF Storm Grey
Saw you last night mate going down past winick quay.

Why the balls do I not know where this strip place is!??

DCi 100
I've told you about it a number of times Mike! Saw you on the way home aye. Spotted the reg and I was like FFS I know that car.. couldn't think till Rob said it had red Turini's (lol).

200 FF Storm Grey
I've told you about it a number of times Mike! Saw you on the way home aye. Spotted the reg and I was like FFS I know that car.. couldn't think till Rob said it had red Turini's (lol).

Wash your mouth out!

200 FF Storm Grey
Yup, chav fest, unfortunately. I only go to watch people crash and fail at life, beats watching heart beat 2bh