ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunroof

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Clio 1.2 PL Oasis Nreg

Anybody has a prob with a leaky sunroof?

Water coming in through sunroof handle and absolutely poors when conrnering!! thinking blocked drains/seal? if blocked drains, where are they and how do you clear them?

Oh and where is the fuse box!!!

thanks

David

Punto/Clio GTT
clio 1.4 s maxim r reg

i have prob with leaky sunroof

water pisses in when cornering, braking and accelorating, ive sealed the aerial so i know it aint that. when the weathers warmer im gonna drop the roof liner out and get a hose on it, see if i can find a leak, if not, take it out and reseal it.

its weird as the roof lining isnt a bit wet, it drips through the handle of the sunroof.

funny story actually, woke up one morning n it was pissin it down, tried the central lockin off the key... nothing.. my cars delocked so at half 6 in the morning i was climbin in the boot of my clio in the rain :\
stripped the interior light section down, dried the immobiliser out and finally got it to disarm so i could get to work lol