ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunroof not wooorking ARRRH TOOO HOT!

1.8 Civic EX

push the button real hard! thats what I have to do on my valver. loose connection on the back of the switch. Not sure about the rsi but its real easy just to pull the bit off the roof where the switch is. gotta be worth a go.

[Edited by Rhino16v on 27 May 2005 at 8:17pm]

clio 16v

and er yeah get used to it! mines only worked once in the year ive had my car..... must fix that soon actually..........

Thanks! um still not working! wheres the motor and that to ? ha i aint really looked so cud be ovious!
i red on here somewhere on another post where someone elses sunroof didnt work and they got told they needed a new 1!?

silver valver/hybrid

hehe mine didnt work for ages, was down to a blown fuse, but it was hard to tell, just check em all.

WORKING! Lol, rite the trick with mine is to push up the roof!, whilst pushing da switch! precision enginering!

Oh and yes it leaks from here there and everywhere lol