ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunny day, so out came the camera!

mk2 slow. . .
Nice day so thought i would bring out the camera as the gf was busy so thought i would get a few pics with a mate. I no many will hate the bra, but its a personal oppinion as i like it. My car so it will stay. Am hoping to lower it soon, just have to wait till i get a years no claims.

pbpic2494656.jpg

pbpic2494685.jpg

pbpic2494699.jpg

pbpic2494704.jpg

pbpic2494710.jpg

pbpic2494725.jpg

pbpic2494774.jpg

pbpic2494770.jpg

pbpic2494734.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I might be going mad.
Lots of stuff i don't like on there, but put them all together and it's not too bad :S

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Both cars need lowering a lot... too much happening on the Clio, looks farrrr to busy!

The wheels look smart tho.

mk2 slow. . .
well he had just crashed his fezzy so its being mended slowly, thats why its high his doesnt normally have those wheels but yer. As i said it will be lowered but will be a fair while till i can do it.

Too much going on for me, Looks too hectic with all that on the car.

Loose the bra and mud flaps. RS grille and new splitter and it would look mint IMO.

Nice pics though.

1.8 8v RSi
clio looks awesome mate really like it. bra suits it so much. lol at same splitter on both cars. if the fiesta got rid of the black bit on his bumper it would look good or rid of the laguna spliter all together.

last pic is f**kin nice

mk2 slow. . .
cheers for the comments, just done a quick photoshop of what it will hopefully look like soon.

before:

pbpic2494656.jpg

after

lowered
blue lip
black wing mirrors (still depating)
smoothed handle
smoothed key hole

pbpic2496457.jpg

or smoothed front ? but i prefer the above

pbpic2496634.jpg

Last edited:
  120d M Sport
Hate bonnet bra's! Bra's belong on women not car bonnets! And the Laguna splitter looks rong on the Fiesta

Anyway rant over...Ur car looks really clean, love the Monaco blue and the photography aint bad either ;)