ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunflower Makeover..

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Decat & stealth... <3
Much much much quieter, looks a million times better.
Just needs a new rear bumper now..
Still wondering if I should sell or keep.. :(
High 5 to the local hand car wash... (lazy!)

SDC10972.JPG

SDC10973.JPG

SDC10974.JPG

SDC10975.JPG

SDC10976.JPG

SDC10977.JPG

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Thats stunning! Is the front bumper not a great fit though?

A4 Avant
Keep it! Looks great, pity the previous owner cut the bumper out for the exhaust though. Take it thats what the new ones for?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
that looks awesome, like that alot

turini's are gay but that colour combo is spot on, if its on coilies get it a bit lower, if not get some

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Thank you!

Still got a few things I want to do if she stays... debating a change of wheels maybe...

I think you should swap them for some standard 15 inch OZ F1's with Michelin Tyres on! ;)

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Keep it! Looks great, pity the previous owner cut the bumper out for the exhaust though. Take it thats what the new ones for?

Yeah, they had to cut it to fit the letterboxes out of the back, it truly was hideous.

This is my 2nd sunflower now, and I don't really drive it enough to get any real fun out of it.... I honestly don't know what I'd replace it with if I did sell it though.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
that looks awesome, like that alot

turini's are gay but that colour combo is spot on, if its on coilies get it a bit lower, if not get some

Its apparently 40mm... I think its lower personally.
I couldn't have it any lower because I wouldn't get onto the area where I live because of speed humps or onto the drive. It scrapes at times as it is.

I wondered abut darker wheels but think the white is a bit different.

koi

Audi S1
good job in removing the letterbox exhaust!! just tidy up the bumpers, bit of colour coding and then go out and enjoy it.

if you do fancy a change in wheels I'm sure there will be loads of people on here ready to take the turini's off you.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Looking a lot better. :) I would say get some Bumper Care on the rear wiper plate, but knowing you I bet you already have lol, doesn't seem to last long on there. Dark wheels would look great, although I reckon the whites probably look great in the metal too.

Might as well keep hold of it, unless it's costing you too much?

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Its easily affordable to keep on the road and stuff, even though I'm poor ;)
I just can't decide if I'm spending the money on it and its actually worth it considering I don't really drive it. A little 1.4 run around would do everything I use the 172 for. If that makes sense?

It needs a proper going over, but I just haven't got round to it lol so its been to the hand wash a few times.

DCi 100
Was you in Warrington on saturday?

Lovely car, I shat bricks when one of these drove past, gorgious in the flesh.

What's with the aerial though? lol :)

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I live in Warrington Alex. Where abouts did you see it?

God knows about the bumper car stick on the roof... I'm never outside it so it doesnt bother me much lol.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Its easily affordable to keep on the road and stuff, even though I'm poor ;)
I just can't decide if I'm spending the money on it and its actually worth it considering I don't really drive it. A little 1.4 run around would do everything I use the 172 for. If that makes sense?

It needs a proper going over, but I just haven't got round to it lol so its been to the hand wash a few times.

I'd love to be as poor as you.. might be able to afford a membership then. ;)

I know what you mean though, if the love isn't there it's hard to justfiy spending the money; I'd get it back to looking mint and see how you feel then. If the NW run goes ahead it might be a good chance to bring the smile back. :)

Are you after a standard ph1 bumper? If they are the same as a non-RS I have one in the garage you can have.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Ah sweet, went past Tesco on Winnick Rd about 2/3pm maybe? Heading towards the motorway. Sure there was a guy in the car aswell.

Yepski, will have been me :)

Think I was headed up to the m6.... what were you in, I don't think I saw you!

I'm not sure if they're the same Ian; I'll find out though!
If you're looking for FT hours, I know a few vacancies you might be interested in?

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Jesus... make me an offer I can't refuse and she's yours lol.

Woody, it probably is, I'll check and swap them later.. lol. Thanks!