ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Service Silverstone

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
It's very well managed usually.

People often just bung their name down just to get on the list, then if they can't go they remove themselves, thus bumping everyone else up.

PH admin send out reminders nearer the time asking people to get off the list if they can't go.

What number are you?

729 now... I was going to put it on earlier and would've been 702 :dapprove:

Would it only be worth doing track time when on the confirmed list?

Also is the event free? I can't see anything about that on there.

Megane R26
Im going, 438 on the list I believe. Definitely put your name down, I remember one of them last year I was 100 places or so away from the list a few days before but still comfortably made it in.

Yea the event is free, though the catering is not. If you are 729 you will definitely make it in.

Excellent! What usually goes on at these meets? Just the usual car show stuff minus the entertainment? Or more?

I'm expecting just a (very large) meet. Nobody I know is going though!

1.2 clio
They are good to go to just loads of over car lovers meet from all over and just look at other cars, talk ,take photos good stuff. I'm going I'm on the list. Well worth putting your name down people always drop out just keep your eye on it as you may move up quicker than you think.

197 F1
You'll be fine to get in, at some of the smaller ones last year I was in the 900's and got in to 700 for some, they drop like flies if it clouds over and threat of rain.

They are big ol meets, lots of cars and this one has part of a quick track session.

R26r R26
I had my name down but removed it last weekend. 74 have cancelled since. My space went to someone on the reserve list with a 182/V6 :D

197 F1
Was a great day, nice to see so many clio's there, will get the few pics and videos up that I have tomorrow.