ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Morning Pistonheads Meet

320d
Looks like an awesome day. I've only ever browsed Pistonheads, are people with relitavely normal cars like hot hatches, sports cars etc welcomed on their meets or is it exotica only?

CX-7,westfield,ix20
That Murcielago owned by the guy that wrote off his ferrari beside duthie park?

Plate looks similar

Honda & VW
Amazing motors there.

One thing i've always wondered though is where the link is between the likes of Lambo's and Ferrari's and Cliosport.net?

Have people with Lambo's etc also got Clio sports or have you progressed HUGE amounts up from them?

Last edited:
Amazing motors there.

One thing i've always wondered though is where the link is between the likes of Lambo's and Ferrari's and Cliosport.net?

Have people with Lambo's etc also got Clio sports or have you progressed HUGE amounts up from them?

LOL. I'm still here as I'm hoping to pick up another RS at some point.. I've owned a few clios in the past.

That Murcielago owned by the guy that wrote off his ferrari beside duthie park?

Plate looks similar

Aye could be! He was on about a crash but I didnt ask any details.. Sound guy.

Looks like an awesome day. I've only ever browsed Pistonheads, are people with relitavely normal cars like hot hatches, sports cars etc welcomed on their meets or is it exotica only?

Most PH meets are usually just normal hot hatches, but I've became quite good friends with the owners of these cars so just text them all and met up.. Wasn't done through PH, although they are all PH members.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Amazing motors there.

I have a Clio 182 and a Ferrari 360 F1.

My gf has a two seater, the F is a 2 seater so I need a 4 seater. Also needed a small car that I can park nice and easy when I go football, shopping, cinema etc. as I get paranoid about leaving the F anywhere I cant see it

So dont want a 4x4 or a BMW etc. The Clio does a nice job for me.