ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sunday cleaning

non sport
http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/danjf_rachel/sunday%20cleaning/PICT0037.jpg

PICT0037.jpg

hope this works...never used photobucket before!!sad!!

anyway, spent couple hours having a bit of a tidy up.

still cant decide whether to colour code or not, and fancy painting my brakes too but unsure what colour, whether to go same colour as car or something different like orange?i have some red wheel tape too...let me know your thoughts on this as im undecided!!

comments welcome...

Last edited:
  LY 182 FF CUPPED
looks like a car parked 6 miles across the other side of the carpark!!!!!!

Enlarge it FFS, then proof read before you post>

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Car looks nice mate

When using photobucket, copy and past the image code

one that begins with

non sport
thats what i was thinking...go for a black/red theme...but what about the red wheel tape and brakes?

Looks tidy!
I personally would colour code. Except the door mirror covers, diamonts etc - small details in black. Each to their own though!
& fog lights would be an improvement too, even if they're not connected...

What wheels are they??

non sport
ahh fo lights...not bad idea...would want them connected tho!!as for wheels...i got to be honest...not sure!!!they were £75 off fleabay with nearly new tyres tho!!

non sport
if anyone could tell me what the alloys are thatd be great?if im getting fogs might aswel get them connected mate...they be crap just for show!!haha

F56 MINI Cooper S
I would NOT colour code personally. Like mine, I have a silver/black theme. Silver paintwork, black plastic bumpers, black wheels, Silver calipers etc.

Keeping it simple and smart rather than all one of the same colour.

Stagecoach Ticket
Id leave that as it is mate tht looks mint, was wondering what ur car looked like will look good with the black diamonds. Dnt bother with wheel tape they look good black and clean

Stagecoach Ticket
And the wheels iam pretty sure are TSW wheels painted black

They used to do a set that look like them in like a gun metal colour. They dnt make them anymore they were replaced by the TSW indy wheel.

I think maybe wrong

non sport
And the wheels iam pretty sure are TSW wheels painted black

They used to do a set that look like them in like a gun metal colour. They dnt make them anymore they were replaced by the TSW indy wheel.

I think maybe wrong

ah nice one cheers bud. will look good once the diamond arrives!!

non sport
cheers guys, found out that the wheels are team dynamic and iv got my eye on some centre caps for them and need another one as one is buckled...also got my black diamond on now...makes big difference!!