ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Cleaning Pics!

renault clio
Woke up to a nice sunny, dry day today so decided to pop down to the local halfords after fitting the RS grille and pick up some cleaning goodies for a days work...the results follow...

DSCN5109.jpg

DSCN5111.jpg

DSCN5116.jpg

DSCN5117.jpg

DSCN5119.jpg

DSCN5125.jpg

DSCN5126.jpg

DSCN5129.jpg

DSCN5128.jpg

Leon Cupra R 225
that is fooking mint! love the simple mods done, smoothed an silvervisions, looks top matey

Formally Clio 182
Looks fab, I felt like doing the today to my black clio also and the results were stunning.

So when you getting your bumpers sprayed?

renault clio
Looks fab, I felt like doing the today to my black clio also and the results were stunning.

So when you getting your bumpers sprayed?

hmmm im torn between getting the bumpers sprayed and waiting till i get 172 front and rear bumpers?

How much you dropped that? looks nice mate!

its on FK Coilovers supplied by Russ..not sure how much mm its down by to be honest mate

Leon Cupra R 225
don't get 172 bumpers, it's not an rs, it'll look more individual and smarter with the standard bumpers sprayed imo

BMW M5 & E36
Im a fan of this car, looks spot on. RS grille makes a huge difference. As above regarding the bumpers IMO

renault clio
yea...fair point there..hmmm also looking at another idea of bright orange wheels,bright orange showcage and renault diamonds...what do you think? heres a photoshop...

orangeidea-1.jpg

renault clio
Thanks for the commens so far...think your right about the bumpers..plus the 172 is deeper so id have to go higher on the coilovers...colour coding could be the future then.

Formally Clio 182
The orange thing.... yes it's different and will make your car look kinda unique.... but no.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
orange 100%, soooooooo good mate.
I was going to bang on bright orange turbines on my car, but needed to get rid of them and put my car to standard, gutted i didnt to be honest.

orange and colour coding is the shiz...

renault clio
what did you use to clean it?!?!

thats sexual man :)

172 rear bumper now ;)

Just used Autoglym Shampoo...two bucket method two times then dried with megs water magnet then used some of the Megs spray wax..really effective and quite quick.

H

HeatherRS

I don't normally like gloss black wheels on black cars, but that looks really good!
I love the orange idea... v.different, go for it!