ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sun roof Rattling & now leaking !

Clio 1.2 Expression
Hi, i know this is a common problem with clios and ive read up a bit about it. All the "fixes" I have found seem pretty complicated and alot of work, I was wondering if anyone knows of anything simpler I could try first?

I noticed the rattling as soon as I got the car, and only yesterday (first time since ive had it its really rained) I noticed the leak. It is coming through on the passenger side, just above the sun visor thing. Its not pouring through, literally just dripping. Checked this morning and theres a small damp patch on passenger seat and a bit more of the roof is wet, its started to spread to the drivers side. But not loads, so its obviously not a heavy leak.
Any advice appreciated! Cheers :)

BMW E36 328
Follow the guide and do it properely, do it right and do it once, save yourself alot of time and trouble.