ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Summer Sol

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Aye used to see your ph1 p**n sitting there when I used to take the bird to work. Miss it!

How you finding the DS so far?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Aye used to see your ph1 p**n sitting there when I used to take the bird to work. Miss it!

How you finding the DS so far?

I miss my Rep...still! but the Del Sol is good fun :)

what insurance you paying? if i can ask.
whats your age and no claims too please :)

No problem mate...

Im 20, 2 yrs no claims I'm the main driver my Mum and Dad are additional drivers - £560 with Bell but had to pay that up front and its fully comp

tiTTy & SV650
cool, I remember seeing these on Top Gear when they were new with the electric roof working to thunderbirds theme tune lol

electric roof is cool but heavy, good choice. I played with one all the way from Inverness to Aviemore he was following my overtakes etc

I nearly bought the older wedge shaped CRX as my first car till I notied the rusty sills!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I really fancied the electric roof but they supposdley break all the time, motors are heavy and you cant put it up/down if your on a very slight hill...has to be flat ground, so I just have the manual roof, takes no more than 2 minutes to remove :D