ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Summer meet idea, are YOU interested?

Twingo Dynamique
I know that it is one of the furthest places away from anyone, including myself, but it is a beautiful part of East Anglia with some cracking roads before you get there.

The destination would be Bawdsey beach, and we could all meet at the tesco in stowmarket or beacon hill services beforehand, I would plan a route with directions for both scenic and main road options from either of head two places, or you can follow me :)

avy9eje2.jpg
(Dropped pin)

We could have a BBQ there, and enjoy the roads to and from.

Potentially some Watersports could be organised by myself, however this would have a cost to it, and dependant on numbers could be wake boarding, sailing, or kayaking. I will only look into that nearer the time if we have any interest!

As yet I won't propose a date, however I guess July would be a good time!?

Hopefully it will be summer by then!

If is floats your boat ;) then just add your name to the list! :)

1. JHead

Twingo Dynamique
Hehe. The wake boarding wouldn't be under me as BQWS, and I'm not sure who's about with their boats this year.... I will know nearer the time though :)

Twingo Dynamique
The cars will ok awesome on the quay :)

Any Danny, yeah I know! That's why I said I would provide a map/directions as to the route I would normally take if people preferred.

Although this is the campus we are talking about ;) haha

Monaco 152
I'm game!

tbh I would prefer to follow someone (James) who knows the roads! Hate driving fast on roads I don't know!

SQ5
Tell me more

was looking at BBQ's last night as it goes ;) we can BBQ every weekend then whilst breaking things lol.
Buy a projector so we can play forza against the edge of my house lol

Gem said she wants to go, I said when we get the new car we can! Depending on money though I was looking last night and would probably go to spa for the day for F1 in August then Monday/Tuesday at t'Ring