ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

suddick 172

Clio R27
scene a silver 172 in southwick sunderland today looked like it had a ktec stealth exhaust and a cliosport.net sticker;)

arctic 182 ff
im always about that area amazed i aint seen yous,i got a blue cup and the other half has a black 182.i did have a cliosport sticker on but took it off.:)

Black 172...KN53EL*
im always about that area amazed i aint seen yous,i got a blue cup and the other half has a black 182.i did have a cliosport sticker on but took it off.:)

Does your other half live marley potts way? I drove past there the other day n saw a blue 1*2 (didn't get a proper look) beside where theres always a black 182. I know she's on here, miss t15ghe or similar, used to flash / beep whenever I saw her.
:)

Clio R27
I have seen yours out side the sally bash

My mam lives in chestnut im at redhouse

just got the same wheels as your other halfs black 172, but the silver ones

i thought you might have been on here because ive drove past a few times and scene both togehter and tought you may be fans of clios:D

Black 172...KN53EL*
No mate, was on the a19 but came off at the 1231 to go to me mams (in redhouse also, ramsgate rd), our boys monaco 172 was there too today.