ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Such a soft spot for a black phase 1

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  225 Cup & Williams
The owner of that is on here iirc. I love black ph1's too but that one would look a shed load better on silver f1's rather than black.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah, for sale on here, deposit taken iirc.

Mentions in the ad that the power is optimistic I think as well.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 225 cup
I was going to buy it but my Megane never sold :( I love this ph1, looks great and would of sounded it, if my 225 sold :(

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172, Crafter, A3
I'm going to have a look at one tomorrow, never seen a black on in the flesh

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Petrol Blue 182.
Loved mine, I don't regret selling it however because my replacement is much better!

I'd buy it back though, alot of effort went into mine to make it how it was.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
I'm forever finding myself wanting to buy a cheap 172 and selling the 182 on but don't/can't due to the new law that's come in where any car that's not sorn has to be insured even if its not on the road. Paying to insure two 1*2's just makes it not worth while and I cba to return mine to std first, having a ph1 on the drive would give me the incentive to get it done.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm forever finding myself wanting to buy a cheap 172 and selling the 182 on but don't/can't due to the new law that's come in where any car that's not sorn has to be insured even if its not on the road. Paying to insure two 1*2's just makes it not worth while and I cba to return mine to std first, having a ph1 on the drive would give me the incentive to get it done.

You say you have a driveway .. so why not SORN the 182, swap bits over you need and flog it ?!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
Because sorning a car and then taxing and moting is just effort lol and not a lot of people like buying cars without tax an mot.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 trophy
that car is now mine :) very happy with it to be honest. im gunna be going to the south west RR meet anyway so i can be sure of what power output is :)