ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sub wiring through bulkhead help !

RB Lutecia
I'm just to start with feeding the wires through the car to then pass through the bulkhead but i cant find a grommit already there or hole for all of the crap thats in the way ! Can anybody tell me where they have gone through and how to do it please !? Oh and i have a BG 182

Thanks in advance Mark

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
go through the bonnet release cable gromit. follow it from the engine bay side. push a flat head screw driver through that, and tape the cables onto it from the interior and pull through to the engine bay, slowly or it will come off

RB Lutecia
next question, which wire should i use for the remote? the headunit i have has 2 spare cores which arnt plugged to anything, a red wire and a yellow is it either of them?

thanks in advance mark

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
get the instructions out for your headunit, it will tel you which lead to make the remote from :)

or post a pic up on here

Flamer ph2 172
Done mine last week I pushed some washing line slowly throught the bonnet release grommet you have to unclip the power steering fluid bottle in the engine bay and pull the insulation back and you will see it coming through, make sure it goes through straight it's really simple, what head unit have you got? Mine was blue and white