ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sub install

itb'd RB 182 cup
i have a mk2 ph1 1.rt and am installing a sub could anybody shed some light on how to pass the power cable through the bulkhead to get to the battery .

Clio 200 LY/SV650S
theres a grommet behind the glovebox in the top corner for the bonnet release, can feed through there but it is difficult. I poked the cable through using alot of vaseline and some elbow grease

BMW 330ci Clubsport
^ As said, find the bonnet release cable and follow it up to its gromit. Make a whole and push the wire through. Easy job, might help to take the wheel off as well if your struggling.

Clio
I found it easier to pull the gromet out of the firewall and to put it through the gap.

You can do this by pulling it with a pair of pliers.

Evo 8 MR
I found a hole exactly the right size for the wire on mine it's to the right of the bonnet release nearer the centre console. Don't know why it is there but it was a godsend.