ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sub and Amp working?

Ok, ive been thinking about putting my sub and amp in my clio. Ive had them about 5 years now but they've been sat on my bedroom floor for two years. Was contemplating selling them but probably a bit too much hassle really.

So, when i removed them out of my old car they wasnt working. Im pretty sure it was the cables that wasnt working as they were put in and taken out of three different cars. I did buy a new amp at the time it first stopped working and that didnt work which makes me believe it was the cables that were kaput.

Basically is there an easy way of testing the equipment before i go through all the effort of buying and installing all the cables then finding out it was the sub or the amp thats buggered.

Cheers people :D

Speak to somebody nicely that has a sub and plug it into theirs. Without wiring your own one up there isn't really another way that's any simpler.

MK2 Clio
Why dont you (I use this word very loosely) Bodge It? I say this becuase you could wire it over the bonnet onto the passenger seat and pull your cd player out? That's what I Did.

Why dont you (I use this word very loosely) Bodge It? I say this becuase you could wire it over the bonnet onto the passenger seat and pull your cd player out? That's what I Did.
Yeh i was thinking about doing this as i dont know anyone close enough with a sub and amp installed. Think im just gonna have to take the hit on the wires and hope they still work