ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stu's Sunflower Ph1 172.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

Cheers dude.

the last pic looks awesome dude!!

Cheers! Just realised you've changed your username ;)

Not much to update, Havent done much recently as been trying to save some money!

It grew a moustache...

crail.jpg

Got some 10mm Spacers, Look awesome...But they rub! So fitted some 1 degree camber shims, To then find out the chamfer on the 2118s isnt enough to sit flush with the spacer. So they will need machined down. Not sure when i can get that done though.

Before.

IMAG1533.jpg

After.

IMAG1537.jpg

So there off for now.

Some pics from CSS, next to Harphams ;)

hisnhers.jpg

ClioCSS.jpg

This weekend fitted my new exhaust hanger. The old one has done me well, From my old 172 and held up 3 different exhausts! :rasp: No pics fitted but much better!

IMAG1559.jpg

And a pic next to the one it replaced :D

IMAG1350.jpg

Thats all for now, Hoping for a rear cage in the next few weeks and I'm after some anthracite 2118s/ Pro race 1.2s i think!

Cheers
Stu

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm loving the tash as well mate lol.

Car looks bang on now too looking awesome in that second CSS pic.

Sunflower Ph1 172
What ET are the 2118s, as I'm thinking about spacers for the rear at the moment.

EDIT: Looks fecking awesome.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looks good mate, like the tache!

WOW this is fun ! Thats quality with the little Tash :) Lol

Car looks awsome well done

I'm loving the tash as well mate lol.

Car looks bang on now too looking awesome in that second CSS pic.

Cheers for the comments guys :)

Your Sunflower, give it to me.

not yet :rasp:

What ET are the 2118s, as I'm thinking about spacers for the rear at the moment.

EDIT: Looks fecking awesome.

Cheers! I think there ET38? F1's are ET44? - something? Looks great with spacers on the back, Brings it out to match the front, Just a bugger it was rubbing!

looks good

Cheers dude! Get your projects on the go ;)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Cheers dude! Get your projects on the go ;)

too many, thats my problem. as i said to fraser yesterday should have boot floor done on trailer then send it away when theres a slot in the bodyshop. once got all the other parts will get threads up for the other two ;)

172 ph1
where did u get that exhaust hanger on the right mate? my standard one is goosed and im sick of bodging it with cable ties and pieces of rubber hose lol love the sunflower btw ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
Please put the interior back in and swap for a black one? pleaaaassseeeee

Loving this bud, keep up the great work!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
too many, thats my problem. as i said to fraser yesterday should have boot floor done on trailer then send it away when theres a slot in the bodyshop. once got all the other parts will get threads up for the other two ;)

Give it a year and mya can help you :rasp:

Tash is gay. Colour is gay. Project gay. <3

Super gay :(

where did u get that exhaust hanger on the right mate? my standard one is goosed and im sick of bodging it with cable ties and pieces of rubber hose lol love the sunflower btw ;)

cheers! Its a prima racing one, I got it off someone on here the other week though. Very good hanger.

no spacers on the front? Sits awesome.

25mm Spacers on the front, ET38 offset on the wheels i think.

Please put the interior back in and swap for a black one? pleaaaassseeeee

Loving this bud, keep up the great work!

Thanks man! But who needs an interior? ;) P.S yellow is fasterer

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
its a very expensive one, unless your an asshole called stu
only then do you get them cheap...

Love you too xx

:eek: I have to say this is one of the best and tidyiest clios i have ever seen. Love what youv done with the car :clap:

Thanks mate! :)

Haha no chance. Will be done before fcs ;)

Look forward to it ;)

Rubbish 'update' but got my spacers to fit, rubs occasionally on the pas side...But looks great lol. Heres some gash pics.

IMAG1617.jpg

IMAG1615.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Oh hai! Didnt know this had replys since my last post lol! Anyway, Few small updates. Fitted the de-cat to my JP race system, Its f**king loud!!! Also paid my Tax, Insurance and bought 2 tyres within the space of 2 weeks so that was a bit sore on the bank balance! And as of saturday fitted my rear cage with help from frazjam & jbm172, And they are also rocking rear cages ;) So heres a few pics for now. Not overly different to the rest but it would be rude not to ;)

IMGP7879.jpg

IMGP7821.jpg

IMGP7909.jpg

IMGP7917.jpg

IMGP7927.jpg

IMGP7934.jpg

IMGP7863.jpg

Thats all for now really, Running out of things to do!

Awesomes!! Don't know how you can put up with your exhaust being straight through though. The Oreca that I had on the Titanium for a short period was ridiculous LOL.

MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
He actucally managed to go to France and drive hundres of miles with that exhaust.
Die-hard Stu ! :evil:

You made some nice progress with this car Stu :D

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looks spot on. Really tidy car!

YES was hoping you were going to paint it red. Awesome

Cheers lads, After I painted it red i was a bit hesitant, But looks ok for now lol.

Awesomes!! Don't know how you can put up with your exhaust being straight through though. The Oreca that I had on the Titanium for a short period was ridiculous LOL.

He actucally managed to go to France and drive hundres of miles with that exhaust.
Die-hard Stu ! :evil:

You made some nice progress with this car Stu :D

I put up with it because some genious invented these...

C21D46CC-7A59-4293-843E-F541B2DCD9EB-143-0000000B3D0B0D6F.jpg

What noise? ;)