ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stupid insurance

hi,

im 20 tomorrow and will have 3 years no claim, i got a quote from halifax insurance online fully comp, 740 quid on my standard N reg !6v. i ring up Adrain Flux thinkin they will beat that easy, told him the halifax quote and the guy on the phone wet himself and said theres no point even trying they wont be able to do it for under a grand.

why do people always say Adrain Flux are cheap? they never seem to be.

:( who else should i try? i need someone who doesnt charge 200 quid extra for an air filter :)

try liverpool and victoria i have been told that they are good and allow modifications ?

let me know how u get on with them ?

Justin

don't

try HIC m8, aint got a website though

but r fairly cheap and do mods for no extra cost aslong as u dont add over 10bhp, and ur air filter is hardly guna do that

their phone number has been on previous threads so best searching 4 it if u want it, would give it 2 ya now but no. is at home

otherwise try elephant.co.uk seem 2 b quite cheap

im with HIC, 19 , 1 yrs no claims, 2 crashes, 1 at fault, 1995 1.8 rsi and im paying £900 tptf

.Dave.

i cant belive this w**k (i need fully comp)

just rang liverpool victroia, they wont cover me cos im am under 21

i rang HIC and they wanted 1700!!!! this is stupid :(

im real pissed of

just gona have to go with halifax and have another year of no mods ;(