ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stuff from 1p!!

J

jakm15

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i wanted to put it on ebay and see if some stupid person would pay £50 postage for it

its free so why not :D

ill wait till ive got about 4 bags then ill have about 250-300 :D then a trip to maxilead is in order

J

jakm15

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'll have the mini SD. can paypal you 99p :)

bid on it then i can be happy ive sold something out of my 41 things

i found a a nokia and that card was in it but it went dead before i got chance to look at all the stuff on it, ther was a girl in bed on it then it died, gutted.

maybe some good pics on it ;)

J

jakm15

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
good bonus, the bloke i work with lets me have it all he must have enough money. went the other week and got £1.80 KG for copper with fittings on and £2 KG for clean copper, finished work early so i cut all fittings off and got 85 for about 40kg.

J

jakm15

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
why are you selling a DMR box lol

some people will buy anything, im not joking, look at the ipod box i put on thats had a bid lol

lol @ the jd sports bag!

a woman emailed me as soon as i put it on asking me how many i have she said she needs alot.

then a bloke emailed me saying about the 2 litres of de-ionised water i have asking do i have 150 bottles in 1 litre bottles lol