ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stuck these on today

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Recaro stickers best 2 quid ever! they are silver matching the car, the camera flash is making them look white. also fitted ITG panel filter , silvervisions, interior white LED light kit.
stickerv.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks ace mate! :D Although Recarso's and me don't get on. They are too high for my liking.

How you getting on with the car overall though mate? I love the colour!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Looks ace mate! :D Although Recarso's and me don't get on. They are too high for my liking.

How you getting on with the car overall though mate? I love the colour!

Enjoying it Dan tbh, you can throw it around the same as the clios , lift off oversteer is managable as in the clios, traction is not as good as i wanted in the wet, but as a dry weather B road car its up there mate, deciding on a stage 1 or 2 rstunning next. I am doing around 21mpg at the moment. Dont know if shes still tight as its on 9400 miles

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
traction is not as good as i wanted in the wet. I am doing around 21mpg at the moment. Dont know if shes still tight as its on 9400 miles

something wrong there with the traction then if you mean pulling away race styley then yes but around corners it should be excellant. as for 21mpg thats proberly the best you will see maybe 25 if your lucky

BMW M135i
I get 28+ all day long! And thats stg2'd. 35 on a run no sweat. And thats calculated figures not going off the trip comp, obviously i'm not a fully fledged member of the lead foot brigade just yet.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
something wrong there with the traction then if you mean pulling away race styley then yes but around corners it should be excellant. as for 21mpg thats proberly the best you will see maybe 25 if your lucky

Dont do drag starts or 1/4 mile etc, around bends the diff copes well on smooth surface but unsettled roads its erratic (ie the Black Mountains), if anything i think they could have had a softer suspension rate as in the r26r,

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
ben ph1 always seem to do better mpg than ph2 ones. as of the diff i heard it is a bit bad on roads with a camber