ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stuck - How to set a number of images in a row, to the bottom of a Div?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I cant do it. Ive tried everything. Anyone got any ideas?

If you set the positioning to absolute, at the "bottom" to 0px, all of the images sit on top of each other! :mad:

How do you keep them in a line?

Sam

If you are using position absolute, you also need to specific "left" as well otherwise they will all site on top of each other as you have described.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Finally managed to sort it :)

Another Q:
When I had my site built using tables and viewed it via my blackberry... it rendered okay.

But now its built using .css and divs.... its all fucked up?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Thanks buddy, the original was written in tables, but im re scripting using divs and css.

Its a shame it doesnt render very well via my BB

Tesla MP3 2021
Haha, another epic fail for the BB.

Site looks spot on via the iPhone, though would you ever doubt it wouldn't ;)...

59fb289d.jpg

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Ahhh, even the iphone struggles. "Time" shoudlnt sit there!!! Sshhiitttttt

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Thanks buddy! It took about 6 hours yesterday to grasp it :) Yeah, I need to save all the .css files off separately, also, I changed my rollovers to be purely .css and no javascript!

Any ideas why it might not be building correctly via the BB webkit browser?

Also... El Marko.... I have assigned each DIV an ID, now.... when I create my other pages, which use a vary similar background.... will I have to create whole new ID's for each element again if I move them around and tinker with them?