ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripping My Clio

clio 182
Couple of questions for you all, was stripping my track clio 172 today and while i was taking the rear wiper out, i pulled the plug out the boot lock so now it doesn't lock with the central locking when pressing the button on the remote, I have looked and looked an i just cant find where its supposed to connect, i have included a picture. An also what is the best way to remove the sound deadening from the floor? i havn't actually given it a go yet but it seems like its glued on strong an will be a bit of a mission to remove. Thanks

Attachments

• 20170328_164810.jpg
    20170328_164810.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 20170328_164820.jpg
    20170328_164820.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 87
  Listerine & Poledo
But now it's out, it's made the car lighter...... that was the plan, no? ;)
The sound deadening is going to take hairdryers, chisels and swearing I suspect :(

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Heatgun and scraper. Can use dry ice too if you want. Be careful on the roof as its much thinner.

Clio 172 Merc ML55
I used a hairdryer to remove mine, found it to be a bit more gentle as opposed to a heat gun, came off fine and then removed the left over glue residue with some autoglym tar/adhesive remover