ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

striping interior

iceberg 172
ryt i set out to take the back seats out my clio first and didnt get they far as the is a nut under the bar at the back of the boot if im correct. the bar runs from side to side of the car and is bolted in at 2 points and is bant up an raised then dids down were bolted i dont no whhat this is for. i can start to loosen it off but then gets realy tight and dont want to keep goin incase its conected to somting under the car suspension or sumthing the bolts ar 17mm or tourqs bit depending what u want to use i dont have a clue what the metal bar is for just at the back of the boots has a plactci cover overit running at the back of the seats any 1 no what im onabout help would be apreciated thanks

clio 172 cup
It's the iso bar, used for fixing baby seats to. Use a 17mm socket and turn it back a turn for every 2 turns, some WD on them will help, just be patient.

iceberg 172
yh just runs behind the rear seats has hoops cuming off it so take it there for the baby seats it thats the ryt thing ur on about so ill have another go with my 17mm and exstention bar just was didnt want to undo it and the bootom of the car fal off lol al go and have a quik blast in a min lol thanks

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
yup just keep at it. i got fed up and hacksawed the one off.

clio 172
Just did this and the bolts rust in and require effort as you unscrew, WD40, cup of tea and come back to it (secret to every problem).

iceberg 172
haha took ur advis lol used the grinder just on the 1 bot got all the ovs out so the rear craps out now for the fron lol