ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stretched her legs today

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I still can't go a ph1 sadly. How many miles is the black one on Dawn? Is that the pension? ;)

Oh and how close have you been in the past to selling the Black one? Ever?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Amazing collection. I really would love a go in a V6, just for the looks it would get

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I still can't go a ph1 sadly. How many miles is the black one on Dawn? Is that the pension? :wink:

Oh and how close have you been in the past to selling the Black one? Ever?

Black one is on 29,500 now :)

Once or twice I have considered it but just couldn't do it!

Rear tyres on the v6 Linglong L688 ?
Love me long time Dawn ? :smile:
http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Linglong/L688.htm

Lol, yes! Awful aren't they! They were on her when we bought her, they'll do until they need replacing.

cheers very much all!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
You must charge a fortune for a detail !:tonguewink:

Not at all. £750 is my high end detail, 8-10 days work.

By the time you take into account the insurance, electricity, water, tax etc there's not much in it really. Gotta start somewhere though

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Not at all. £750 is my high end detail, 8-10 days work.

By the time you take into account the insurance, electricity, water, tax etc there's not much in it really. Gotta start somewhere though

Was only joking :wink: your prices are great as is your work seen the black vee a few times mint ! Think you will do well with the new business .

RB 182 FF
I've said it before, I should have tried harder in school... Amazing collection Dawn, 2 Vee's and the Ph1 Mars Red is just phwoaaarrr, love them all, what a collection!!:up::up::up::up:

Black one is on 29,500 now :smile:

Once or twice I have considered it but just couldn't do it!

Lol, yes! Awful aren't they! They were on her when we bought her, they'll do until they need replacing.

cheers very much all!
I don't know why a seller would do this surely it puts some potential buyers off or at least reduce the final sale price buy the amount of money they have saved on them, makes no sense.

RB 182 FF
Amazing how many people will not shell out for good tyres, even on a Clio V6! They'll happily buy splitters and carbon trims etc to make a car look nice then neglect a very important thing that keeps you on the road and their car in one piece.....madness..!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Those awful tyres were on her when we bought it. When they ware out they will be replaced for oem spec tyres. Seems silly replacing them for her to sit in storage for 8 months of the year. :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Stunning, Dawn.

I will be the first to say that V6' of all should be left well alone, but i think a Cup/trophy spoiler would really finish that rear off.

RB 182 FF
I wasn't pointing the finger at you Dawn by the way:smile:I read that you hadn't fitted them yourself and I totally agree with what you say..:up: I just know a lot of people who put absolute crap rubber on their cars yet spend money on needless things, to me it makes no sense!

On the flip side I know of budget brands which do very good tyres so I don't always agree that brand names are the be all and end all...in fact I tried Pirelli's on my Alfa GTV V6 and they were really gash, but to fit Roadhog Gripfinder's to a performance rear wheel drive car I just don't understand!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Stunning, Dawn.

I will be the first to say that V6' of all should be left well alone, but i think a Cup/trophy spoiler would really finish that rear off.

Thanks! It had a ducktail spoiler fitted when I went to view but we wanted it back to standard. I'm thinking of getting a ducktail one for the black one though!

I wasn't pointing the finger at you Dawn by the way:smile:I read that you hadn't fitted them yourself and I totally agree with what you say..:up: I just know a lot of people who put absolute crap rubber on their cars yet spend money on needless things, to me it makes no sense!

On the flip side I know of budget brands which do very good tyres so I don't always agree that brand names are the be all and end all...in fact I tried Pirelli's on my Alfa GTV V6 and they were really gash, but to fit Roadhog Gripfinder's to a performance rear wheel drive car I just don't understand!

No worries buddy! We got her at a very good price so the tyres didn't really come into it as a deal breaker. I totally agree though, I'd never skimp on tyres to buy needless bolt on's for the car. ;)

R26 needs some tyre shine:wink:

Indeed! It was just a quick wash & the swirls on the car looked even worse so I figured If I dress the tyres it shows I think it looks good!? If that makes sense?

RB 182 FF
I agree original is always nice with cars such as a V6 Clio but I do agree the Phase 1 rear spoiler doesn't quite finish the rear off as good as the phase 2.... but when you have both a phase 1 and 2 you can choose what to do!:tongueout::up: