ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Streamline Carbon Bits Fitted + Few other Mods

Clio MK3 Work in progress
So, after six weeks of waiting, the streamline carbon bits arrived, so I fitted them today with a few other bits. I think it was worth the Wait.

Fitted Today:
Streamline Carbon Front Splitter
Streamline Carbon Rear Trim
Streamline Carbon Fog Surrounds
Caf Trumpet
Small Citroen Aerial (crap reception, might take it off)
Leather Seat Belt Pads

So what you guys think?

Also need a new Exhaust, Which one of the two below would be better.
JANSPEED
SCORPION

Front-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

SIDESIDE.jpg
Pads.jpg

Bus w**ker
I'm liking the carbon. But hating the pads.

Also this is probably better suited in Media.

Sy

OK Mate, well if one of the mods could move the thread that be helpful. Yeah Pads are ok, they are comfortable on my long daily drives two and from work, which is why i got them.

R53 Cooper S
not a fan of the caf myself...would look better black imo

carbon bits look good tho...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Carbon FTW, i want some wing mirror covers for mine. Not a fan of the CAF either.

Looks like you need some exhaust mounts to?

Carbon FTW, i want some wing mirror covers for mine. Not a fan of the CAF either.

Looks like you need some exhaust mounts to?

Yeah might get the Mirror Covers as well at some point. Na exhaust is fine, just angle and where i had it up on the curb.

Clio 182FF
Like the carbon.. Ill be investing in a splitter and rear trim soon hopefully. Does the rear trim have to be bonded on or does it clip in?

And is the streamline carbon splitter the one with the join in the middle?

"Navy" N17 TWO
^ Rear trim clips in, and the Streamline splitter has the join in the middle so - yes :)

CLIO Iceberg 172
i'm impressed with that rear trim its a much better fit than what i got originally, if thats the kind of fitment bic is achieving now i cant wait to get it changed, thats how i imagined it would fit

btw bic did you receive my OEM trim?