ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

strap removed....

CLIO 172 CUP....
well straps removed and now sold on.....

befor pic..

IMG-20111222-00567.jpg

and after pic..

IMG-20111224-00572.jpg

IMG-20111224-00571.jpg

sooo much better.

CLIO 172 CUP....
cheers guys im happy with how it is so far but ther is still a few thing i would like to do...

(1) is try and do some think with the exhaust pipe as i wish a never whent for twin tail now. but iv got a little problem as i have had a resses cut into the bumper abit, not to much but think you will see it if i remove the twin tails. was thinking of some other sort of tail pipe really...

IMG00360-20110423-1217.jpg

06022011535.jpg

lool and yes the ring stickers was removed time ago....(that was another stupid idea).

RS6 C7
ktec stealth would be ideal, With the bumper i would personally buy a cup rear bumper without the cut out, there was one on here the other day for £70, Car looks really good!, Remove all the stickers though and it will be super clean.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
No ktec stealth, horrid system. In fact the exhaust isnt too bad, juts lose the rest of the stickers and you're getting there :)

CLIO 172 CUP....
single is what i wont really but im just thinking would i be able to get away with useing the recesse thats cut in already or isit to big...also any idea what sort of single i should go for..thinking if i was to try use the recesse iv got maybe go for some think that gonna sit in ther nicely nothing to small but nothing toooob big..

CLIO 172 CUP....
yh i was think. (Magnet 6 x 4 oval!) . have to admit yours dose look nice.

you in lool mite have to come around and take another look...

CLIO 172 CUP....
(spanishboy) it a powerflow..

or if not (magnet 6 x4 oval) going back (longlife custom exhaust) who fitted my twin powerflow and get them to cut the twin tail from my powerflowbox and replace it with just a single as im happy with the way it sounds....would be cheaper to do.

172 cup
Looks better without the strap!

Im normally a "stealth" only guy on the 172, but that twin box looks good mate- get rid of other clutter first and see if it grows on you :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Don't say it looks crap, I've just bought it lol. Although will only be putting it on when doing trackdays. Oh and mint car btw

CLIO 172 CUP....
((d4nmc)...what you meen by get rid of the clutter first mate..also should of gone for the stealth in the first place but recesse been cut now....

172 cup
((d4nmc)...what you meen by get rid of the clutter first mate..also should of gone for the stealth in the first place but recesse been cut now....

The sticker dissapearing was a good thing, maybe lose the renault sport badge and replace with a smaller new style one?

As your bumper is already recessed, why don't you recess it more so it's a bit more tucked ? This could help to maybe :)

CLIO 172 CUP....
i do like the renault spot badge as it is at the moment.....

and for the recess if i do keep the twin tail think i will have it put more into the bumper... so yh bigger recess will have to be cut but not tooo much tho....

once christmas is all over and done with i will be going back to longlife to get some think sorted....