ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

strange eml problem

clio 182 FF
I parked my car up last friday and it was fine. No engine management light. Me and my wife then went on holiday for a week and when i get back and start the the car, the engine management has decided it would like to make an appearance:S. The car dosn't seem to be running any different and still runs and drives spot on.

i know the only way to find out is to get a diagnosis, but i just wondered if anyone else had experienced this. Seems strange that its come on after being parked up for a week? And that despite being on it dosn't run any different. Strange.

clio 182 FF
Ive been running the car on shell v power since i got the car but before we went away i filled it with tesco momentum 99 because i was away and there were no shell garages nearby. I know its a long shot but is there any chance this could have caused it too come on? Ive heard a lot of people criticise tesco fuel in the past.

i would like a few opinions please :)

cheers,
Dave