ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange dashboard light problem

Black Gold 182 ff
Hi,

The other night whilst driving home I looked down and almost all my dashboard lights had turned themselves off! The only ones left on were the headlight light and the trip computer display. Everything else seemed okay - the headlights stayed on. I turned the headlights off and on a couple of times (from auto to manual) and the dashboard lights retuned, but this may have been a coindidence.

Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers,
Kris

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
Hi mate this is currently happening to me my light all blew like yours i changed the fuse but the fuse keeps blowing its shorting somewhere but not sure where i will let you know when i work mine out would appriciate it if you did the same if u find out anything before me cheers bud :D

Black Gold 182 ff
My first thought was fuse, but it can't have blown as they came back on again. They were only off for about 20 seconds. Could be a loose fuse - not checked yet. Car is a 55 reg 182 with 14k on the clock.

clio 172
happened to me the other day, main lights didnt go off i dont think, just dash lights. It all happened quick cos i was driving fast. Just turned the lights to man then back to auto. not happened since