ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Straightliners 31/1 march (this weekend) drag strip

Mini Cooper S
Anyone up for this? I know a few from up here that are attending just thought I would stick it on here.

Kirkbride Airfield
Wigton
Cumbria
CA7 5LF

Starts 8am - 5pm both days www.straightliners.co.uk

Mini Cooper S
Yeah seen you on the Sunday. I ran on Saturday but waiting at the top was really annoying! Car looked good mate! What times was tiny getting? Has he modified it much?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Yeah seen you on the Sunday. I ran on Saturday but waiting at the top was really annoying! Car looked good mate! What times was tiny getting? Has he modified it much?

Cheers :) car is standard and best time I managed to get before they messed my times up was a 15.5. Then the rest were all similar until my times must of got mixed up with someone else as apparently I started doing 14.1s lol.

Mini Cooper S
Haha best I managed was a 15.75 which was ok I guess not to fussed though just a bit of fun! Cup spoiler would really finish yours off ;) has tony modified his? Spotted some gauges but never had chance to ask him!? Always see you go past in the soot chucker on Westfield drive!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Haha best I managed was a 15.75 which was ok I guess not to fussed though just a bit of fun! Cup spoiler would really finish yours off ;) has tony modified his? Spotted some gauges but never had chance to ask him!? Always see you go past in the soot chucker on Westfield drive!

Yeah was good fun! Tonys has a decat, powerflow system and remap + launch control and he was managing 15.2s so I was pleased with my times.

Ha the Punto was a nice car, shame it was such a money pit the last couple of month! But the clio buts a big smile on my face :D

Yeah I do need a cup spoiler, splitter should be here Wednesday :)

I don't know if I've seen yours about yet...

Mini Cooper S
My best was 15.2 as u no nashycas u wer behind me at this point haha

Im blaming my massive gut ash must weigh more than your actual car!! Mind you I missed a gear!! I would of ran more but waiting at the top really put me off! Plus the bikes were pissing me right off!!!

Arctic 182
Yea the bikes cud push in didn't have to wait at top like us but could wheels past us lol how does that wrk