ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Straight throught the f***ing laquer

Focus RS, 182 gone

I was attempting to get out some minor scratches on the boot of my 182 with turtle safe cut. i didnt rub that hard or for that long. Now im left with 3 circles that look white when the sun shines on them where i have rubbed. Will these polish out or have i fooked the paint? what is the best stuff 2 use?

sounds like youve gone through to the basecoat. did you get any coulour on the cloth? if so id get it painted or it could rust eventually because basecoats only water based. plus it looks poo.

Lionel Richie

na i doubt youve gone through, you just need to polish off the tiny scratches that cutting causes

use auto glym super resin, and buff in straight lines, not circles

Ford Fiesta

cant see how you have gone through with turtle wax. ive used harsher on renaults and rubbed as hard as i could with no damage to paint. try waxing the area.