ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Storm Grey 200

Clio 200
Well, picked up my car on Saturday from Richard at CDG Cars. Have'nt had chance to take any decent pics yet as its now filthy dirty because of this weather but i will update this thread as i get the chance to and make a couple of changes

Clio 200 Storm Grey
Cup Chasis
Rear Tints
Black Speedlines

I like the black roof but did'nt get chance to order as i nicked Ricahrds demo order (thanks) so i will be getting the roof and rear spoiler wrapped in black vinyl. Ive spent thousands on tweaking cars so said i would keep this one as standard but already looking at a remap and LSD's :rolleyes: but i would like to think that i will not give in to temptation :evil:

Anyway here's a couple of pics that Richard took, i will add a couple over the next couple of days when i get chance to do a few

myclio.jpg

cliof.jpg

Suzuki Jimny
Looks mean in the snow!

I would definately have one in that colour! (or Red, RB, GW, AG, LY, or black.)

Clio 200
Nice car, best colour too! ;)

Haha, is that biased ;) So glad i went for that colour, i always said that a white car was going to be my next car but i think that white has had its day now along with matt black. Grey is the new black lol

Sexual, needs the Elia spoiler and it will be perfect.

Whats that one? I'm torn with the spoiler thing..... sometimes i think it looks more squat without and then other times i quite like the lipped ones. Don't like the winged ones though!

Haha, is that biased ;) So glad i went for that colour, i always said that a white car was going to be my next car but i think that white has had its day now along with matt black. Grey is the new black lol

Whats that one? I'm torn with the spoiler thing..... sometimes i think it looks more squat without and then other times i quite like the lipped ones. Don't like the winged ones though!

It's a small lipped one. K-tec call it the sprint spoiler.

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2719&appid=3

Black Gold Clio 182
As much as it looks like primer thats been laquered, its actually quite a nice color!! Lovely car!! Beats the usual white and RB

White clique
truly stunning, by far my fave 200 colour (and i wish they had this colour on the 197 too)!

Congrats on a great colour choice.

GTD, Lupo

Stunning looking car. I have the sprint spoiler on my 200. My car is the one on the k-tec website. Very subtle but looks goods and fits nicely.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Stunning looking car. I have the sprint spoiler on my 200. My car is the one on the k-tec website. Very subtle but looks goods and fits nicely.

I had it first :eek::D

Does finish the car very nicely!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Look forwards to seeing some pics when the sun comes out Scott!!

Thanks again for the business - much appreciated:)

The other one is a Cup - had 7 delivered on Tuesday before the snow really fell!!

GTD, Lupo
Look forwards to seeing some pics when the sun comes out Scott!!

Thanks again for the business - much appreciated:)

The other one is a Cup - had 7 delivered on Tuesday before the snow really fell!!

What colours were they, im getting the impression that GW isnt going to be the most common colour soon :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I just got a lift home from work, we pulled up outside my house and the guy driving said ''Is that your car?? Thats the dullest coloured car i've ever seen...''

Yeah, cheers.

SG ftw.

PH1 iceburg
Im soooo jealous.

Thats the exact spec i would get.

A fair bit of buisness gets done for new 200's on here