ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Storm Grey 200

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
storm grey ftw.

well done you are an official cs hero :cool:

Dynamique Flamer
I would have liked to see this with the anthra front instead of black I think it would suit it :)

Stagecoach Ticket
colour is the best 200 colour but not feeling it atm buddy :(.
Needed the black speedlines and the black roof and would of been the s**t.

The front rs badge on the newer 200s is tonk! id get rid looks like a stuck on halfords badge

GL With it mate hope u have a blast

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Good choice!

I've ordered the next demo today in Storm Grey :approve:

Can't wait to see it in the flesh

Clio 200, Peugeot Bipper
Why are the wheels silver on a cupped car?

Nice motor :) as mentioned did you spec the silver wheels? as the cup pack has the anthractie colour wheel.

from renault website:

Cup Chassis (includes 17" 5 spoke Renaultsport anthracite wheels and red brake callipers)

streamline were selling a set for £650 iirc

why doesnt it have the antracite alloys if its got the cup chassis?

Very nice colour choice mate, I don't mind the standard wheels either they look a lot better in real life than in pics. Why are yours silver though?

It had been specced with standard wheels with the cup chassis for some reason. Wasn't my spec, i don't know if it is what a dealership had ordered or whether it was a customer's who cancelled before it was delivered.

I didn't spec the car myself, its just what was available at the time, i got everything i wanted apart from the wheels, which can be changed, and i got it all in 2 weeks so i can't complain really.

Anyway, i'm taking it up to wales in a couple weeks, i think that trip alone will justify in my mind why i didn't wait for the wheels. I would have missed the narrow 3 week gap in summer where it isn't raining in wales...

Thanks for your comments guys.

New pictures coming shortly

Nice colour and agree with everyone else about the wheels, recaros and would liked to have seen the anthracite bumper. As you said you are happy to have got the car now and not wait 20 weeks for it.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
black roof and black speedlines and a carbon bonnet, red r26r wheels, would looks the sex

Iceberg 172
I need to see that colour in the flesh to make my mind up I think.

Epic fail on no speedlines or recaros.

Good choice!

I've ordered the next demo today in Storm Grey :approve:

Can't wait to see it in the flesh

Rich, drop me a PM when it comes in please - thinking of trading in the Trophy for one plus I'm just down the road in East Grinstead.

Matt

Mondeo TDCi
normally hate the standard wheels but i think your colour makes them look alright IMO. shame about the wait for the speedlines as they would have looked better but as long as your happy with it chap thats all that matters!

Clio 200, Peugeot Bipper
Nice colour and agree with everyone else about the wheels, recaros and would liked to have seen the anthracite bumper. As you said you are happy to have got the car now and not wait 20 weeks for it.

I would have liked to see this with the anthra front instead of black I think it would suit it :)

I'd like to see one with an anthracite bumper too, has anyone on here got one?

Recaro's, Speedlines, Cup chassis and cornering lamps! < ESSENTIALS!!!

Whats the point of cornering lamps? Genuinely, how much better do they make things, i've never been in a car with them. I imagine its quite disorientating

storm grey ftw.

well done you are an official cs hero :cool:

No so many this colour on the forum? Or just a general love for storm grey?

FAIL for not having the above to which i will if i order one ;) :rasp:

what is this i dont even...

Lou

This is def the unknown colour I spotted in Glasgow one day! Looks mint in the flesh!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
what is this i dont even...

its a joke buddy im just ribbing you, i want a storm grey 200 but unlike you id be asking for Black speedlines and recaro's with the yellow dash trim's

182 Trophy
its a storm grey 200, yes speedlines etc would have looked good but it looks AWSOME anyway, i so so so so so so want a 200 now

Clio 200, Peugeot Bipper
its a joke buddy im just ribbing you, i want a storm grey 200 but unlike you id be asking for Black speedlines and recaro's with the yellow dash trim's

I am aware, i was just commenting on sentence structure.

Go forth and order one, Storm Grey is fantastic!

Cliosport 197
Nice,would be my choice of colour too,if not black,not too many of these sold so will be a rare one me thinks.

Clio 200, Peugeot Bipper
New Pictures from last week:

cliostudland1p.jpg

cliostudland5.jpg

cliolyndhurst.jpg

172, 200 Cup
Nice. Reminds me of building airfix planes as a kid :)

Patiently waiting for my LY 200 to arrive down here (recaro's, raider wheels and anthracite front, mirrors and diffuser - standard spec if you want the recaro's in Aus). Enjoy it!