ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Storm Grey 200

Clio 200, Peugeot Bipper
Delivered bank holiday friday, 10 days and 1200 miles later i'm still as excited as the moment i first sat in it. Not really surprising i guess.

Only has the essential options: Cup Chassis and Bluetooth.

clio1z.jpg

clio2i.jpg

So far, despite the squeaking brakes and the OCD suffering auto wipers, i cant fault the thing! What a fantastic car it is.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear...

Did the hard bit and failed to tick the Speedline option. :(

Jesus and Mary wept...

GW Clio 200
Lovely car mate. I'd like to see that colour in person though, I'm not sure pictures do it justice! and would have been cool with black speedlines.

Also, cup chassis but no anthracite alloys?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The colour is awesome!

Pity about the options. :(

Needs black Speedlines and Recaros, badly!

Clio 200, Peugeot Bipper
Oh dear...

Did the hard bit and failed to tick the Speedline option. :(

Jesus and Mary wept...

Sweet. Woud look total awesome with black wheels.

I had originally wanted black speedlines and possibly roof, but 12-20 week wait is a joke.

This turned up 2 weeks after making a decision, can't complain. It had only just come available and was only registered a few days before i got it delivered, so i didn't even have to sacrifice the 10 plate

I'd planned to get hold of some black speedlines as soon as possible, but now it's here i absolutely love it and have no intention of changing it just yet.

Barge
Love that colour.

Has anyone ever 'shopped some of the standard 200 wheels in black? Might be a bit of a compromise if a new set of speedlines from Renault are costly/on back order, etc.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Nice to see a different colour mate looks good :approve:
not a fan of the wheels thou !

GW Clio 200
Has anyone ever 'shopped some of the standard 200 wheels in black? Might be a bit of a compromise if a new set of speedlines from Renault are costly/on back order, etc.

There's a pic of the standard 5-spoke in gloss black on an AG 200 around here somewhere iirc.

DCi 100
Looks a nice car, but the gloss black bumper/mirrors and silver wheels are abit, unmatching?

Take some pics in the sun!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
How much is the speedline option? I'm guessing pretty pricey as most people aren't getting them.

Shame as the wheels would make this car.

Clio 200, Peugeot Bipper
How much is the speedline option? I'm guessing pretty pricey as most people aren't getting them.

Shame as the wheels would make this car.

£150.

Speedlines would make that look pretty spot on. Nice colour.

My plan was for black speedlines.

Price wasn't the issue, availability was!

Speedlines would mean i'd have to wait 12-20 weeks for one to be made, and i wasn't willing to miss out on the summer driving for the sake of something i can change at a later date! They had this one sat around and it was mine within 2 weeks of ordering it, and even that felt like a long wait!

On that note, anyone know how easy it is to get hold of the black speedlines from a dealership, and how much they are?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Missed chance imo.

Why settle for half the car you wanted?

It looks great mate but I personally would have waited.

Clio 200, Peugeot Bipper
Each to their own opinion, but for me 18 weeks for wheels seems a waste, i'm entirely happy with the car. It's hard to be shallow over its appearence when it's so much fun!

Missed chance imo.

Why settle for half the car you wanted?

It looks great mate but I personally would have waited.

I'm 20 and was driving a Bipper van. That's why i can settle.

At a guess I'd say about £900!

Think i'll just get them sprayed when the time comes in that case, i know a guy...

Last edited:
  BG 182 FF
I'm in love with your car....
I think in your position I'd of been impatient aswel, as you said can always get them at a later date!

More pics pretty pretty please!

LY R26
streamline were selling a set for £650 iirc

why doesnt it have the antracite alloys if its got the cup chassis?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Speedlines are £180 each, then £10 a centre cap. I bought some for my 197

Very nice colour choice mate, I don't mind the standard wheels either they look a lot better in real life than in pics. Why are yours silver though?

Clio200 EDC Lux
Nice motor :) as mentioned did you spec the silver wheels? as the cup pack has the anthractie colour wheel.

from renault website:

Cup Chassis (includes 17" 5 spoke Renaultsport anthracite wheels and red brake callipers)