ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Storm grey 200 - Oulton Park

Lee

BMW M2C
On track at Oulton Park today. CS sticker in the back. Popped over to say hi, but I think you were warming up in another car.

Funnily enough I saw the car just before Xmas while it was still for sale at Renault Birmingham.

StormGrey 200 RS CUP
That would be me! :)

What a day, the clio is awesome and put pretty much every car on track to complete shame!! Only one car that would say was quicker was the sliver evo 5.

Last edited:
  StormGrey 200 RS CUP
Remember seening your clio in pit's from your profile pic.

yeh he was on it all day. sure someone said was 400-450bhp, went like fook lol

Did you get any pic's joe by any chance bud?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Oh right cool :)

It wouldn't suprise me one bit, he's spent around £35k on it apparently!

I didn't sadly, my camera ended up staying in the car all day lol. Niall was out taking pictures though, so keep an eye out for them :)

Lee

BMW M2C
Nice1 lee!

Just uploading now Chris, they'll be done in a couple of hours I'd think. They'll be here, but I'll chuck a few up in media tomorrow if I get a spare 5 minutes: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rodstreet/

@James, yeah, the blue Alfa on track. He breaks them for a living, and picked that up for £200. It was too good to scrap so he sorted it out and decided to use it as a track day car. It wasn't half as bad as I was expecting. I've done Oulton quite a few times in most of my Clios, so the Alfa was a bit alien to me. For 150bhp it was pretty strong, and the brakes were good. The steering and gear change were vague, but not horrendous!

Lee

BMW M2C
No worries. Wish I'd come over for a chat, but you were pretty busy out on track.:cool: I'd have taken more interesting ones if I hadn't been freezing my arse off!! When I wasn't out on track or taking pictures I was taking full advantage of the heated seats in my mates Audi. lol