ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stop light and handbrake light

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
when im driving around at the moment ...well for like the last week, my handbrake light and stop light keep flashing, turning off turning back on and i cant think what the problem is. nothing is happenign just the light keep turning on and off. loose wire? connector or what . any ideals

Ph1 172
when im driving around at the moment ...well for like the last week, my handbrake light and stop light keep flashing, turning off turning back on and i cant think what the problem is. nothing is happenign just the light keep turning on and off. loose wire? connector or what . any ideals

You are running out of brake fluid most likely. Top it up before they stop working...

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
OOOO will have a look then thanks for the help. what break fluid is ok in a 1.6 16v 2002 clio....dot 4 ok???

Megane
check your brake pads, instaed of just topping upthe fluid, otherwise when they are changed it will spill out of the reservoir....

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
checked the fluid and it is pritty low. wouldnt have thought it was pads, just had mot (sat) and not even a advisory

renaultsport clio 182
happened to mine for a while before i decided to check the pads ended up needin new discs aswell...... BONUS!