ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN(update)WELCOME BACK

Silver 182 F/F

Remember me ten weeks ago i got my 182 stolen,ten weeks later the insurance company have got me a brand new replacement which i am picking up Tuesday A.M exactly the same model same colour same cup packs but at least a REG higher.Looking forward to picking it up more than i did the origianl due to the fact ive been having to do with a Citroen Dispatch from work, the last time i swapped from a well run in Leon Cupra so didnt really notice much performance gain.This time it should fell like a little race car on tracks:)

Mini Cooper S sport

Ooooh good news! I cant remember what happened with your old one - was it your house that got broken into and the keys stolen?

Its nice that bad things turn out good sometimes - and you get a newer car!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

how come theyre giving u a brand new car? surely that would be worth more than ur old one

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

^^ i was told that when i was with AXA last year. thought there may have been a catch though.

Silver 182 F/F

Yes most car insurances will do new for old in the first 12 months,but they wont tell you straight away, if they can get you a good second hand replacment or if your happy witch cash payment.

Keys sleep by the side of me now in a vault:devilish:,wife put in spare bedroom

It feels much sportier and faster than i ever remember

But not completley satisfied,rear bumper does not fitt correctly against arch,so needs to go back straight in for warranty work:mad: