ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stolen recovered cup.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
dannyboy172 said:
Seems like a nice track day car or easy repair?? Its already been striped out lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-172-CUP-DAMAGED-REPAIRABLE-SALVAGE_W0QQitemZ4639506939QQcategoryZ9861QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hope its no-ones from here? :(

Whats up with the front grill tho?

You mean it not being a 172 grill ? Looks like it could have been repaired and the wrong model of grill fitted ?

And why the fcuk would somebody want to steal a cup interior , you'd think they would at least steal a full fat one eh !

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Octy vRS & Ninja 650
got a dynamique grill on hasnt it?

Maybe had a front end smash and put on to save money?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  No more clio's for me!
yeah...lol at the seats :S

so it seems its had some front damage at one point then...going by the grill?? Still if it cheap, get the fecker on track! :)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Illiad V6 255
But why would you steal the seats out of a Cup? Full fat I could just about understand but ...

:S

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
R Andy said:
But why would you steal the seats out of a Cup? Full fat I could just about understand but ...

:S

^^^^ Cos some people are thick as fcuk , lol ;) Not exactly the best lookin' seats in the world .